Your wedding is a BIG DEAL. It means a lot that you have entrusted DeeJay Absolute to provide entertainment services at your wedding, and he wants to give you the "Peace of Mind" that you have hired a professional that cares. DeeJay Absolute promise to do whatever it takes to make your wedding celebration truly unique and unforgettable.
15 Point List of Entertainment Service Promise
DeeJay Absolute brings to every couple he works with. If you are not completely satisfied with the services that DeeJay Absolute provides, he will give you a "Money Back Guarantee" up to 120% of the service fees paid.
1. Personalized service from the day you book. DeeJay Absolute will respect your vision and wishes at all times.
2. If DeeJay Absolute says he is going to do something he will do so promptly. DeeJay Absolute will communicate clearly and promptly with regards to all aspects of your wedding.
3. Your professional entertainer on the day of your wedding will be Mark Vanderende / DeeJay Absolute*.
*If for reasons that are out of control and DeeJay Absolute is not able to perform at your wedding he will return all fees paid plus add an additional 20%. DeeJay Absolute will also find you a suitable professional that will replace him.
5. Once you have booked DeeJay Absolute will ask for a minimum of 3 "in person" planning sessions.
WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT CONSULTATION SCHEDULE
If DeeJay Absolute is the MC he can meet family members and work out final details.
At anytime between these sessions DeeJay Absolute will be available to meet in person, on the phone, email, Skype with any one that is involved in your wedding.
6. DeeJay Absolute will always be "dressed as a guest" and will conduct himself professionally at all times.
7. DeeJay Absolute will arrive early for set up, sound check, and prepare for your event. Arrival time will always be noted on the invoice and contract.
8. DeeJay Absolute will have professional gear that is properly set up to look flawless (no wires showing and proper tape when needed).
9. DeeJay Absolute will have a full backup of equipment and a contingency plan in place should anything happen.
10. Custom Clear Sound - Your sound system will be designed with your floor plan in mind and your guests enjoyment. Everyone will be able to hear clearly all those special moments.
11. DeeJay Absolute will know What to Play, When to Play it, and How to Play the music during your entire Wedding Celebration. DeeJay Absolute will create seamless transitions and utilize his skills as a professional DJ to build excitement and energy on the dance floor.
12. Custom Lighting that will match the wedding decor, colours and bride's vision.
13. You can expect DeeJay Absolute to spend about 15-20 hours preparing for your wedding and even more if he is your Master of Ceremonies.
14. DeeJay Absolute carries full liability insurance through the Canadian Disc Jockey Association and is personally covered by WCB.
15. DeeJay Absolute obtains all music legally through Connect Music Licensing.
Mark Vanderende / DeeJay Absolute
Owner / DJ / Master of Ceremonies / Director of Entertainment and Wedding Specialist
Call: 778-882-1236 | EMAIL
"DJing is not just about choosing a few good tunes.
It is about generating shared moods,
its about understanding the feelings of
a group of people and through creativity of music and
skill directing them to a better place."